Saturday 28 December 2013

Tags

Hello lovely people,

It was back to work for me on Friday but I thought I would prolong the festive spirit just a little longer and share the tags I made this year.
I decided to make my life as easy as possible and go for the same basic design in 2 sizes and just make each one a little different with the DP and snowflakes.
I used a circle die to cut the semi circle at the top and then cut the fishtail at the bottom by hand.


...


I used a variety of white organza and satin ribbons plus a little twine to tie them onto the presents.  Sorry for the poor photos but the light was terrible and I couldn't fit these all in my light box...and I couldn't wait any longer to get on with opening the presents!



Tag recipe;
DP: Maja Designs Vintage Frost Basics
Dies: Impression Obsession small snowflake set

I would like to enter the tags in the following challenges;
1.  LOTV (anything but a card - hope it's ok that I just used the sentiment stamps)
2.  Cute Card Thursday (anything goes)
3.  Top Tip Tuesday (Christmas)

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend; I am having a quiet one in my craft room playing with my new craft goodies :-)  Although I have stopped for the evening now as I'm not sure crafting whilst drinking mead is a good plan!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

13 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh they're gorgeous Kat! LOVE those tags and they're a great design! x

Christine L said...

Hi Kat...what gorgeous looking pressies with those fabulous tags... loving the kraft paper wrap!

And do i recognise a White Stuff/Fat Face scarf there? if it is... i have the same one!

big hugs
Christine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Kat,
Your tags are great and the gifts look amazing.
Happy new year to you, if I dint pop by before,
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Such gorgeous tags Kat. I love the soft colours and beautiful designs.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous tags and those pressies look fab

Nancy said...

Beautiful tags, Kat! They look gorgeous on those wonderful gifts! :o)

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful tags, love the crafts wrapping and the tags together!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful tags, love the crafts wrapping and the tags together!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fabulous selection of tags, and my goodness your parcels look pretty. Considering how much time I spend with paper, I am rubbish at wrapping presents! X
Have a wonderful New Year x

Erica said...

Hi Kat,

Your tags are gorgeous! They're very CAS but so effective and they look fabulous with the brown paper on the presents!

Thanks for joining our LOTV 'Anything But a Card' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous tags and your wrapping looks fab... might pinch that idea next year! Happy New Year hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Ellis said...

what cute tags and wonderfully wrapped presents, Kat! I like the colors in your tags, and the shape cut at the bottom, like a ribbon. hugs, de

Anonymous said...

You are so clever!! Your packaging pops because you used the plain kraft paper !! The tags are so lovely!!
You have such fab ideas!! Thanks for sharing!! :))
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy