Thursday 5 June 2014

Balloons

Hello lovely people,

Here we go again with a new challenge at Crafty Little Fairies and our theme this month is...

SPOTS &/OR STRIPES

We are thrilled to have FIVE fabulous sponsors this month:






I took advantage of the lovely birthday discount recently to stock up on LOTV stamps, a mixture of old and new.  Today I have used an older stamp but I thought it was a very versatile design and I've teamed it with some of the fab LOTV papers.  Oh, and the sentiment is from a LOTV set I got in my little spending spree as well :-)


I think I've got the theme covered with spots and stripes on the DP and the image!


Card recipe;
Image: Patchwork bunch of balloons - LOTV
DP: Petal Fresh - LOTV
Sentiment: set 7, for you circular sentiments - LOTV
Dies: leaf and swirl - Magnolia Doohickey
Seam binding / twine: The Ribbon Girl

Copic colours;
Fur: E40/41/42/43
Pads on feet: R000/30
Nose: E43/44
Balloons: YG61/63/G24 & B91/93/95 & W00/0/1

If you pop over to Crafty Little Fairies you can check out the fabulous creations from my teamies.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

Challenges I am entering;
1.  Papertake Weekly (amnything goes +/- summer)

14 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Kat. Such a fab image and I love the blue and green colourway...great job!! xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kat. Love the image and fab colours.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kat, I love the image, fab colouring and some of my favourite papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and such pretty colours. Love to see this in the Little Claire challenge of spots and stripes, fab prize on offer

Anonymous said...

So sweet and LOVE your shading as always so perfect! hugs me x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Kat and fantastic colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card Kat... loving your colouring (as always) and your paper choice is perfect.

Now... of the hundreds of LOTV stamps I own... why don't I have this one?? Hmmmmmmmmmf!!

Big Hugs
Christine x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Kat what a sweet card. I think I have this cutie and he sure is adorable! Susan x

Judith said...

What a gorgeous card - I just love the colours - it looks so clean and fresh hugs Judith x

Jennifer said...

So, so pretty, Kat. I adore this image, and you have created a lovely card with it.

I was a bit naughty too with the LOTV sale, and bought a stack of stamps to add to my ever-growing stash of uninked ones.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a great card. I love the colours x

Marilyn said...

Awwww...this takes 'cute' to a whole new level. Fab colouring and it's a gorgeous card!

Lisa said...

This is just too cute Kat!! Really pretty coloring.
Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A really lovely card, I love this image! Beautiful papers too.
Rebecca.