Tuesday 6 May 2014

Flower girl

Hello lovely people,

Woohoo, it's new release time at All Dressed Up and once again we have an amazing selection of images for you.  Just take a look at these cute wedding themed images...

Just Married

Mirror Mirror

My Little Flower Girl

To Have and to Hold

I know these are all going to be very popular with wedding season coming up but I think the little flower girl also works well for a more generic card, as you can see...


I have had a hard time finding the right Copics for colouring cream but this combo worked quite well and I love the deep red against it.  This feels like a really happy card to me :-)


Card recipe;
Image; My Little Flower Girl - All Dressed Up
DP: Front Porch - Pebbles (from Sarah's Cards)
Edge: Scallop dot edge punch - Martha Stewart
Tag: Sentiment tags (set 24) - LOTV
Twine: The Ribbon Girl

Copic colours;
Skin: E0000/50/000/51/21 & R30
Hair: E34/35/37
Dress: YR30/E81/E41
Ribbon / roses: R46/39/89
Leaves: YG93/95

Do pop over to All Dressed Up to see what the rest of the Dressy Girls have created; they are all stunning! While you're there, check our our current 'It's a guy thing' challenge and we'd love to see you join in for a chance of winning 3 images of your choice!

Don't forget to swing by our Facebook Group to share your creations and chat to fellow All Dressed Up lovers :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

Challenges I am entering;

13 comments:

Tracy said...

Kat she is so utterly perfect and beautiful. Love the colours you have used and you are right she can work equally well as a card for other occasions x

Unknown said...

She's so pretty... :)

Sarah said...

This is so lovely Kat and what fabulous papers xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, love the colour combo and gorgeous girlie. Hope you will enter my candy

Maritha said...

Åhhhh that is just gorgeous! :) ♡

Hugs

Sharon said...

Stunning colouring Kat, really lovely card.x

Sue said...

This definitely is a happy card Kat. The image is so sweet, your colouring is perfect and I love those papers too.
Hugs Sue xx

Bettina L. said...

Fab work Kat. Love the details with the layers, sewing and awsome colour combination too. Hugs Bettina xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Kat what a fabulous card. Love the image and your colouring is beautiful too! Susan x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Kat. Love the cream with the red. Gorjuss!!!
Anne x

Christine L said...

ooooh Kat..... OOOOOH Kat.... This is SOOOOOOO gorgeous!! I love how you've managed the ivory/cream dress... I'll have to make a note of the colour combo.... in fact I'll put your card straight onto my Pinterest inspiration board so I'll always be able to refer back!

Big Hugs
Christine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so cute! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the gorgeous papers you've used.
Rebecca.

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is just sooooo pretty Kat, I love the gorgeous image, your colouring is beautiful and the papers are delish!
Kelly.x