Thursday 15 May 2014

New arrival

Hello lovely people,

I hope you are ready for a very busy day on my blog as I will be bringing you THREE cards today!  I have tried to vary the styles so you don't get too bored!

I'm starting with my card for our new challenge at In The Pink and the theme this month is...

SIMPLY SENTIMENTAL

So we want to see you use a sentiment as the main focus of your card and LOTS of pink of course!

New baby cards always seem to be popular and armed with my new paper pad from Pebbles this card just came together really easily.  I absolutely adore this DP and am really wishing I had bought 2 pads as it is soooo lovely!


These big sentiment stamps from LOTV are my 'go to' for sentiment based cards and of course I couldn't resist adding some pretty flowers and even tucked in a couple of buttons... just because!


Card recipe;
Image: Statements - congratulations - LOTV
DP: Special Delivery - Pebbles (available from Sarah's Cards)
Seam binding: Pink tulip - Wild Orchid Crafts
Flowers: all from Wild Orchid Crafts

If you haven't already been for a visit then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the beautiful sentimental creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

Challenges I am entering;
1.  A Gem of a Challenge (fave colour combo = pink/green/brown)

9 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Sooooo pretty Kat. Susan x

Squirrel x said...

Soooooooooo pretty Kat! Loving this hunny - and I am sorely tempted by those big sentiments, but I must be a good little squirrel for once, coz I'm skint this month. But it will soon be June .....!! Hugs xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kat. I love the sentiment, pretty papers and beautiful design.
hugs Sue xx

CraftyKay said...

kat this is a gorgeous card. Love how you have used nothing but the sentiment that suggests its a baby card but it works so well. Thank you for shareing with CBN.x

KezzaKraftz said...

Very pretty card Kat. Kerry x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is perfect, such a gorgeous layout. The papers and flowers look so pretty too! (Your comment about the Maja papers made me laugh - definitely a good excuse to buy more!)
Rebecca.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty LOVE that its a focal on the sentiment too! and beautifully tied ribbon too! hugs me x

Brawny x said...

A gorgeous card x

Sam K said...

oooo love this, i may have to look at those sentiment stamps, they look fab! xx