Tuesday 20 May 2014

Garden fun

Hello lovely people,

Oh my word, that weekend went so fast and now it's almost halfway through the week!  It was such a fabulous weekend with almost wall to wall sunshine here in Gloucestershire :-D
Dr Hubby and I did lots of gardening and popped out for a little spin in our Caterham Seven with the roof off; it was glorious!
After all that I didn't actually spend that much time in my craft room but I do have a card to share that I made for a special friend who also enjoys being in the garden.


This is the second outing for this image and this time I cut it down slightly to work better with my intended layout.
I very nearly didn't put flowers on this one but in the end I couldn't resist adding a few as they are so pretty!


Card recipe;
Image: Pippa loves to plant - Stamping Bella
DP:Vintage autumn basics - Maja Design
Sentiment: Mini clear stamps - Kaisercraft
Twine: The Ribbon Girl
Flowers: all Wild Orchid Crafts

Copic colours;
Skin: E0000/50/000/51/21 & R30
Hair: E50/YR31/Y21/E34/E35
Shorts / headscarf: B91/93/95
Top: B41/91
Apron: E40/41/42
Gloves: E42/43/44
Pink flowers / butterfly: R56/59/89
Blue flowers: B41/91/93/95
Leaves: combos of BG90/93/96/99
Pots: E40/41/42 & E42/43/44 & W0/1/3
Trowel: W0/1/3 & E42/43/44
Watering can: W00-7

The sun seems to have gone on a little holiday now but I don't mind a little rain to water my garden... then more sunshine please!  I hope you all have a lovely week whatever you are up to.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

17 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Kat! Love this image... well ok, so I love all the Stamping Bellas! Fab colours and design, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Wonderful card Kat..I love the image and fabulous colouring.gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Such a great card Kat, gorgeous papers and yes, such pretty flowers. It's a glorious evening here in Dorset, hope you are having the same xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Kat. So pretty and wonderfully coloured too
Anne x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card and love that stamp.
It can rain while we're at work but keep fingers crossed that the sun comes back for the weekend!
Sharon x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kat. Love the image, she looks fab.
Lorraine x

Debbie said...

What a gorgeous card, I have a few Stampin' Bella images but not this one, it's gorgeous.
I have joined you by following Kat, look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work. Debbiex

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kat, I love the image, your soft colouring is beautiful with such pretty flowers too.
hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

This is fabulous sweetie I love this image, I am trying really hard not to get any of these stamps but then I see gorgeous cards like this & want them :0( I must be good though lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, lovely image and layout

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card, gorgeous image and beautifully coloured too. Fab dusky colours, I love it.
Lorraine

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Kat!
I had to look up a Caterham 7 as I wasn't familiar with it! How fun to be driving around in that with the roof down! Wishing you lots more sunshine! :o)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, I luuuuurve! X

Unknown said...

I thought you’d like to know your project has been chosen to be showcased as my weekly fav on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/05/feature-friday-5232014.html

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love this image! She looks gorgeous with the twine and pretty flowers.
Rebecca.

Patricia Garcia said...

Love your card, Beautiful coloring!!

Sam K said...

So gorgeous, sorry I havent been by sooner, so hectic here! Your colouring and layout are fabulous, in fact i'm so in love with all of your work!! Now following too ;p Hugs xx