Thursday 15 May 2014

Shabby Tilda

Hello lovely people,

I am back with my second card of the day and it's a mid-way reminder for the current challenge at A Little Bit Crafty.  If you are looking for my card for In The Pink then just scroll down :-)

So, just to remind you, this month's theme is...

FLOWER POWER

This Tilda stamp recently 'appeared' in my craft room so I thought I'd show her a little ink!  I am quite liking the shabby chic look of late so I have distressed and inked the edges of the DP.
Strangely considering the challenge theme I didn't add any extra flowers as I liked the clean layered look.


I tried to keep the colouring soft to match the DP and added teeny dots of liquid pearls to the bunch of flowers.


Card recipe;
Image: For you Tilda - Magnolia
DP: Vintage Spring basics - Maja Design
Seam binding / twine: from The Ribbon Girl
Dies: Leaf and swirl, Tilda lace - Magnolia
Sentiment: Happy circular sentiments - LOTV

Copic colours;
Skin: E0000/50/000/51/21
Hair: E23/25/27
Outfit: Booo/41/91/93
Shoes: W0/1/2/3 & W3/5/7
Flowers / heart: RV91/93/95
Leaves: G40/YG61/G21
Ground: W0/1/2/3/4

If you pop over to A Little Bit Crafty you can check out the fabulous creations from the DT.  This is my last guest DT card for them so thanks for having me along ladies :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

Challenges I am entering;
1.  Sweet Magnolia (include a sentiment)
2.  Tilda's Town (fave colouring medium - Copics!)
3.  Simon Says Stamp (die crazy)
4.  Simply Magnolia (anything goes)

9 comments:

vic said...

This is gorgeous kat i love the colouring too so pretty!!!

Vic x

Anne said...

Gorgeous Kat. The soft colours are so pretty
Anne x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kat. I love the cute image, your soft colouring is perfect and the papers are so beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

Lizzidroege said...

gorgeous card...lizzi sm

Louise said...

Very pretty card, beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
hugs Louise

Louise said...

Hello, me again. Thanks for also joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Tracey T said...

This is very pretty and the papers are adorable. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so lovely, such a sweet Tilda! Love the soft colours and the die-cuts.
Rebecca.

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! That image is just too sweet!! Love it! Fab coloring!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa