Friday 2 May 2014

Flower Power

Hello lovely people,

I am back with my next belated card share from Thursday and it's my guest DT card for A Little Bit Crafty where this month's theme is...

FLOWER POWER

This is the card I sent to my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day and it's a fairly CAS design.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on the relatives tags from LOTV to match the general sentiment ones I already have and they are so useful!



I love this sweet Tilda and have gone for springtime colours and little dots of pearl pen for a subtle touch of bling.


Card recipe;
Image: Tilda love flowers - Magnolia
DP: Vintage Autumn Basics - Maja Design
Twine: ivory button twine - The Ribbon Girl
Tags: Sentiment tags (set 24 & set 69) - LOTV

Copic colours;
Skin: E0000/50/000/51/21
Hair: E40/41/42/43
DressL B91/93/95/97
Flowers: YR30/20/Y32
Leaves: YG61/63
Boots: E42/43/44
Socks: T0/1/blender
Ground: T0/1/2/3/4

If you pop over to A Little Bit Crafty you can check out the fabulous creations from the DT.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

Challenges I am entering;
1.  Tilda's Town (anything goes)
2.  Marvellous Magnolia (newest or fave Tilda - this one is both!)
3.  ABC (K is for keep it simple)

10 comments:

Joey said...

Kat this is gorgeous, beautiful colouring. Joey xx

Sue said...

Awwww she is such a sweetie for sure and your soft colouring is so beautiful. I love the papers and fabulous layout too.
Hugs Sue xx

Patricia Garcia said...

what a lovely mothers day card, love our coloring!!

hugs,
Patricia

Christine L said...

And another fabulous card!! Wonderful colouring on this one (even if not pink!)... and your hand stitching always looks so good!

Christine x

Céline said...

so pretty, love the c&s look
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Louise said...

Very pretty card, elegant and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Patty Sue 2 said...

I would love to receive a beautiful card like this from my DIL. Beautiful job! Thank you for joining us at ABC challenge. Good luck and be sure and join our next challenge. I love seeing your work!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

An absolutely lovely card. This was my very first Tilda so she will always have a special place in my heart! Such a great layout.
Rebecca.

Pysselfröken said...

So very cute! I love the design and your coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia. Good luck!
Hugs Frida

Julie Gleeson said...

Wow I love your gorgeous design! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox